VFID-T120V Variable Frequency Drive Trainer
In-depth Variable Frequency Drive and Motor Control Training
This system exposes students to all aspects of VFD motor control. From simple drive and motor setup to advanced trouble shooting and maintenance. We provide workbooks that include numerous training exercises. Each wiring and programming exercise includes a specification that relates to an actual application. Your training participants won't feel as though they are conducting science experiments.
Have a look at our brochure and please contact us if you have any questions, we will be glad to help in any way!
- Professional grade electrical components and hardware.
- Lockable disconnect switch that brings lockout responsibility to the student.
- Door interlock switch and emergency stop circuit.
- Extensive workbook covering all aspects of VFD motor control including advanced trouble shooting and maintenance.
- ACAD electrical design templates.
- User friendly VFD setup software included.
- 120 Volt cord connected.