Electrical Training Systems Built by Professionals
Welcome to betechnical.ca
This website showcases electrical training equipment developed by Burton Electro Technical Inc.
We have three classifications of electrical training equipment:
- Smart Relays and PLCs
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Industrial Motor Control
We strive to develop engaging, realistic, multi-purpose and above all safe electrical training equipment. We can custom design or modify any of our systems to meet training or curriculum requirements. Our systems can be easily integrated into ACAD Electrical Training, as our lab exercise schematics are developed in ACAD Electrical.
Systems and Capabilites
- Avon Maitland District School Board
- Baytech Plastics
- Blachford LTD.
- Bruce Power L.P.
- College of the North Atlantic
- Canada Rubber Group
- Coast Mountain College
- District School Board of Niagara
- George Brown College
- Georgian College
- Highland Park Secondary
- Linear Transfer Automation
- Northwest Community College
- Notre Dame High School - Ottawa ON
- Neumiller Electric Iowa - USA
- Price Electric Iowa - USA
- Tools in Motion
- West Chicago Professional Center - USA
- West Virginia School Board - USA